Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VertexNeighbours troubles

Hi everyone,   I was making some trials with kangaroo components, working with the equilateralize example in GH 0.9.0006. I've changed all…

Started by PEPE ALGECIRAS

0 Sep 24, 2012

Rectangle component fillet input

Was it intentional to make rectangle component working only when R value is feeded by any value ? (GH.90012)

Started by Adam Chałupski

0 Sep 23, 2012

Firefly not working in 9.001+?

When I upgraded to 9.001 (and now 9.0012) and installed the latest version of firefly (1.0067) Only a handful of components show up. Anyone…

Started by Brian Harms

4 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

Mesh Face Vertices seems does't work.

after GH Version 1.0, it seems, Face Vertices not works correctly. I tried those Components Build, reference mesh - mComp:F - F:Vertices…

Started by y.KWON

1 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

evaluate component breaking path names

I've noticed that when matching but non-sequential data structure is matched in an evaluate expression component, it maintains the structur…

Started by David Stasiuk

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by David Stasiuk

Geometry and Generic deserialization bug.

There is a known bug in 0.9.0010 regarding the Geometry and Generic parameter and deserialization. This topic discusses that bug. Previous…

Started by David Rutten

10 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by kleerkoat

Problem with the installation

I can not open grasshopper.when I type grasshopper as a command, this appears.

Started by KELO

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Curve Union works here not there...

I have two sets of planar curves.  If I union the first set, it works great.  The second set fails.  Not clear what the difference between…

Started by Brian Lockyear

6 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

Error on load, not much info to troubleshoot

I'm getting the following error message on load after the new update: Priority: LoadUserObjects{ Method not found: 'Boolean Grasshopper.Ke…

Started by kleerkoat

3 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Point Groups Bug

Hi There seems to be a bug in the "Point Groups" component. For me it seems like it finds the first group and then stops the algorithm, an…

Started by Henrik Leander Evers

2 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Henrik Leander Evers

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service