Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scaling a sketch object?

Hi guys, Is it possible to scale a sketch object? I use sketches quite often to explain things in a definition. it would be helpful to get…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Jesus Galvez

help!!!

Hello everyone! I want to do something like that might not share the video lessons or defenishenom? thank you!

Started by Pavel

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Recently I moved to 64 bit from 32 bit .. I m using rh5 and gh 0.9.64 this is what i see ... and it runs smooth after I click ok.

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Where are you?

Check out the membership map...  Add yourself.

Started by Bob McNeel

0 Nov 14, 2013

export mesh colour in c4d

Hi guys is possiple to export mesh colour like material in c4d?? Is very important any advice is big appreciated thanks

Started by Massimiliano Trave

14 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Vicente Soler

Render Mesh + gradient with Vray

Hey, another day, another problem, some more questions! :) I want to render a mesh with Vray. Therefore I will use Giulios Piacentinos bake…

Started by Sebastian L.

6 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Gui Talarico

reordering items in a new tree

Hello everyone! I'm struggling with a data tree problem again. I have a tree ( i call it FirstTree for this explanation) with 3 branches.…

Started by Leo

6 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Leo

how to divide a line by points?

Hi, I want to set up something dune-like (see picture below). what i want to do now is to delete the line segments in the rectangles. My id…

Started by bruno

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Matt Gaydon

dynamic referencing by human resources and the possibilities of Ning?

We are all doing a great job on cross-referencing discussions here. Even though there is this great invention of a search bar, it seems lik…

Started by phillip

0 Nov 14, 2013

Roots of a tree

Hi Guys, I have a little question regarding the joining of points. In the file attached there are a number of points on concentric spheres…

Started by Conor Scully

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Stefan K

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service