Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (2466) Replies Latest Activity

"I suggest to start with a block of  panels as a prototype and once you get that to w…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Simulation of Solar traking shading devices (Integrated with PV)

12 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Three phase method doesn't have direct sun calculation. Daylight coefficient and 5 p…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Seperating the direct and diffuse light in Honeybee plus

1 Sep 15, 2017

"Hi Anas, There is no built in method but it's possible to write one but I rather not…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to transferring HB Zones from legacy to plus

2 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by anas_hosney

"I still have it in my tab! Something is wrong with your installation. I'm attaching…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Honeybee RunEnergySimulation component

6 Sep 16, 2017

"Amir, Can you share a simple example that we can re-generate the error? Like a singl…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to OpenStudio Run Error!

4 Sep 15, 2017

"Thanks Peter for posting the discussion here!"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Running/Writing files from HB[+] for other OS - e.g. Linux for multicore-processing

1 Sep 15, 2017

"Hi Ehsan, Intersection can always be tricky. If your model is simple enough I would…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Honeybee_IntersectMasses issue

2 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Ehsan Fouladi

"Lam, Your case is no different from the other similar cases with adjacent surfaces.…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Complex zone in Honeybee

3 Sep 15, 2017

"What Chris said + you only need to model 6 panels for modeling the whole system. Bas…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 8, 2017 to Simulation of Solar traking shading devices (Integrated with PV)

12 Sep 15, 2017

"Hi Peter, dmtxOptPar has its own input. You're changing the radOptPar which will be…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 8, 2017 to Rad optional Parameters in HB[+]

2 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Peter Zaťko

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service