"Hi Mathieu,No need for apology. We all have our obligations I perfectly understand that. Sorry to hear that your PC died.Glad that now it works. There has been a couple of bug fixes since the first release, so things will go a bit smoother now.…"
Sorry for the long away time, my computer died 2 weeks ago...
What I was saying is exactly what you said too, when I unplugged the "b" panel the "OSM3D" wasn't working. But I just recheck tonight, and everything…"
"Thank you for being patent up until now Mathieu,I didn't understand you the last part: when you have the "b" yellow panel plugged-in to requiredKeys_ input of the "OSM Shapes" component, like so:
then both "OSM…"
1) I understand what you mean. Good idea to target only the building informations, before making the OSM 3D shapes.
I tried your definition, and almost like you, the generation of the 3D buildings takes around 10-15 minutes too. And no error…"
"Thank you again for the detailed replies Mathieu!
1) I tried running your LocationGrabber03_Gismo.gh file with 750 radius, and didn't get the "No 3D shape (building or tree) could be created with the supplied _values of _keys"…"
1) Still the error "1. No 3D shape (building or tree) could be created with the supplied _values of _keys" even with the new example files you provided above. It appears when the radius is set to 750, on the same coordinates above too.…"
Thank you for the detailed replies and testing!!
1) Would it be too much if you would check if this behavior repeats with the newest Gismo components? You can download either the create_3dbuildings_trees_streets.gh or…"
1) I would like to have a total area of 9km2 at least, so a radius_input of 1500. For now, I'm stuck at 700 max otherwise the definition keeps trying forever. I also notice that sometimes the OSM 3D component fails with the error…"
"Hi Mathieu,1) What is the radius_ input that you are trying to use?2) It is recommended to run a single component per time, and then once that component has been ran, you proceed to the other.
Do you run a single component per time? After running of…"
You're welcome !
For now, the only problem is that I'm stuck at 2.5km2 maximum area. If I go higher, the definition don't generate anything, even after more than 30min, it just freeze with background running but I kill it cause…"
"Thank you for the detailed explanation, screenshots and solution Mathieu!!I am wondering if this may be caused by not installing the MapWinGIS an as administrator in Windows 10? I can't test this, as I do not know anyone around me with Windows…"
"Here is the error shown : "1. Solution exception:Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\MapWinGIS\gdal-data\osmconf.ini' is denied."
To solve : osmconf.ini > properties > security > allow full control
And the screenshots…"
This one works !
Just one error telling that it cannot access to the path of the osmconf.ini, so I just go into the folder C:\Program Files\MapWinGIS\gdal-data, right-click properties on the osmconfig.ini and allow full control into…"
"Hi Mathieu,Try the attached .gh file below.Please repeat again the previous folder deletion process before opening the "color_the_buildings2b.gh" file:Close your Rhino and Grasshopper, and delete the whole folder:…"