Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Peter Zaťko's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, You tried it like this ? I think the embrioviz cannot read in HDR "

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 10, 2014 to Illuminance Results check

8 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

"Hi Chris, Ok, if that problem appears again , I will send it. and cool it will be a…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 7, 2014 to Error with HB_indoor radiant temperature map

13 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Chris, Yesterday I had the same erro as Ale had with the srfNames, but now I cann…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 6, 2014 to Error with HB_indoor radiant temperature map

13 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Thanks Chris"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 6, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Hi Masoome, first take the surfaces (walls) and conect the to glazing ratio componet…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 5, 2014 to Problem- Angle to north

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Mostapha, I had old ones before but I updated all the components in the file also…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 4, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Hi guys, And now in the fixed version, I have error message that now is too many val…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 3, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Hi Mostapha, So in one file just one LB_LB or HB_HB component .. no more  Thanks a…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 3, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Btw, congrats for 500+ followers :)"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 2, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Hi guys, So I updated everything and... this is happening ,sometimes help just to re…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 2, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service