Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'karamba' (56)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maximum displacement acceptable for a high-rise building in Karamba

Dear All, Modelling and analyzing a high-rise structure in conceptual stage in Karamba, I'm wondering how much displacement (in cm) could…

Started by Aryan Shahabian

4 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Aryan Shahabian

Cross section optimization incorrect results

Hi Clemens, I am currently working on a parametric truss bridge design for my Diploma and wanted to use cross section optimization to make…

Started by Viktoriya Nikolova

0 Mar 31, 2015

exoskeleton with curved elements

Hi everyone, I have a question about tree like exoskeleton structures like the ones that are applied to zaha's project in Miami (attached…

Started by KaNaRa

1 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Karamba3D

Modeling hinges in simple beam scenario

Hello, I am trying to model a simple beam scenario where a beam clamped on two sides has a hinge in the middle. I modeled this after the Ka…

Started by Yannis

2 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Yannis

Shell Cross Section Optimization

Greetings, I'm attempting to use the Optimize Cross Section component to optimize the thickness of my shell. The shell has a unique materi…

Started by Steven T. Putt

1 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Karamba3D

Reciprocal truss System

Does Karamba able to calculate a reciprocal system like below. I´m trying but it´s not working... reciprocal_ask.gh Any help will be appr…

Started by Kibito Tato

7 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by yousef anastas

Center of gravity of 3d truss

Hi! I'm trying to get the center of gravity or center of mass of this parametric 3d truss, line modeled with grass and model ensembled with…

Started by Mati adán

4 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Robert Vier

Free Nodes / Beam joints ?

Hello, I am trying to use Karamba to calculate the structure you can see in the attached image. For the time being, all nodes are consider…

Started by yousef anastas

12 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Karamba3D

Seek gravity (kg?) Help karamba?

I have made a new table.Now I want to test the bearing area of the table with a glass on it. Rod to withstand the maximum range? Weight gla…

Started by 未知

0 Jul 31, 2014

Cross sect

Hello Guys, I have two simple questions. Why is it that when I apply different types of cross-sections on a mesh, it does not effect de d…

Started by Yasser Hassan

3 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Yasser Hassan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service