Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'karamba' (56)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Same cross section with different Ids

Hi everyone, is there a way to make the "Optimize cross section" component set the same cross section for two (or more) groups of beams wit…

Started by Davide Girardi

2 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

Bending Moment Utilization Caculations

Hello,  I'm trying to calculate the bending moment utilization for a CHSC to verify how Karamba's utilization element performs its analysi…

Started by Tess Hegarty

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

Conversion from principal stress/force to global coordinates

Hi all, I am trying to get the stresses of a shell in the global directions (e.g. X and Z) instead of the principal stresses. Is there a w…

Started by Simon Clavelin

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by Simon Clavelin

Mesh loads: point load generation and meshing issues

Hi all! I am working on a structure composed entirely by shells; therefore I mostly use the mesh load component to generate equivalent poi…

Started by Simon Clavelin

2 May 15, 2017
Reply by Simon Clavelin

How to make a program and check how much heavy the helix bench can support?

Hello everyone: How to make a program by using the karamba and check how much load the helix bench can support? It's mean that how much wei…

Started by ma qingsong

0 Apr 24, 2017

Karamba 3d on Sierplinski Tetrahedron

Hi there! I am new to using Karamba 3d and I am attempting to use it on a sierplinski tetrahedron which I created in grasshopper. I would…

Started by Alexandra Goulds

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Alexandra Goulds

Glued laminated timber material characteristics

Hello Karamba  I am experimenting with Karamba module for the first time and want to optimize my truss. It's made of GLT and I have proble…

Started by Petr Vacek

9 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

large deformation component

Why do I get this result? until the 2m max displacement everything works but I need a height of 5m and the result I get is this: Can someon…

Started by Alexia Ch

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Karamba3D

Beam element interpolation in Karamba

Hi all, I was wondering which kind of interpolation is used for beam elements in Karamba, and if they take shear deformations into account…

Started by Romain Mesnil

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

First big steps - cross section optimizing

Hey folks, Id never thought i would need karamba, but to rebuild the ZOB in Hannover, Germany it would be the easiest way. I thought i cre…

Started by Hendrik

13 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service