Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'surface' (8)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recreating a Rheotomic Surface

Hi! I would like to recreate a form from Kokkugia that is like a Rheotomic Surface to create "wakable spaces" like Daniel explains in his e…

Started by A Garcia Madero

2 Jun 21, 2023
Reply by MarkHowto

net Chebyshev on the surface

Hi Daniel. How to use the Kangaroo in order to build net Chebyshev? It is possible to make the edges of equal length? changing only the ang…

Started by spiral

7 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by spiral

Inflating both sides of a vertical surface

Hello, I was trying to create a cushion out of a curved, flat, vertical surface without much success. I combed through many discussions sur…

Started by Hien Nguyen

2 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by shehzad irani

random sized circle packing

I have an irregular surface and an unlimited list of random sized circles (within a range of min and max diameters). I want to pack the sur…

Started by Robb McDougle

5 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Equilateral trianglar mesh with kangaroo

Hello,  I am designer attempting to apply an equilateral triangular grid onto a mesh shell (walls/ceiling). If the overall shap…

Started by SEAN TITTLE

17 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Arthur Lara

paper strip model with kangeroo?

I want to make a model of a twisted cylinder. Saw this video on vimeo and thought maybe Kangeroo would give me a possibility to make it dig…

Started by Jesper Thøger Christensen

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

Kangaroo surface inflection paperlike

Hi Everyone I'm trying to simulate a surface inflection like in the image below I tried a simple definition that I found in the forum an…

Started by Agnieszka

0 Oct 23, 2012

Use a metaball curve planar to Kangaroo

Hey everybody! Is it possible to use the curve of a metaball as a surface input in kangaroo? I can't figure it out, still quite new in the…

Started by Thijs van der Lely

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Thijs van der Lely

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service