Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (885)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a comfortable car in San Diego with a personal driver

I'm flying to San Diego soon for work. I need to conduct several business seminars here at various points. And that's why I need to rent a…

Started by David_

4 Jun 17, 2023

Which is the best tweezers for eyelash extensions to choose?

For each type of extended eyelashes, you need to select your own tweezers of a certain shape. But what kind of tweezers for eyelash extensi…

Started by David_

4 Jun 17, 2023
Reply by Steysi89

Relaxation of points / meshes constrained to a surface (circle packing)

In response to some requests, here are a couple of simple examples of distributing points on a surface. In both examples the points are co…

Started by Daniel Piker

6 Jun 14, 2023

PolygonArea orientation and accuracy

Does PolygonArea require the polygon to lie on a plane parallel to WorldXY? As far as I can tell, any other orientation causes an inaccurat…

Started by Cory

5 Jun 14, 2023

KangaMark - PC performance Kangaroo benchmarking

Following a few recent discussions: building-a-computer-around-kangaroo-physics-grasshopper high-performance-computer-for-gh hardware-requi…

Started by Daniel Piker

41 Jun 14, 2023

Relaxation to Flat Geometry

Has anyone encountered anything like taking 3D geometry and relaxing/flattening it, like the unroll tool but the resulting faces stay toget…

Started by Matt Marshall

6 Jun 14, 2023

pressure modulation / equalization

exciting work here. just installed kangaroo. was wondering if anyone out there was working on a similar problem to the one i'm figuring to…

Started by seth wiley

2 Jun 14, 2023

Geometry confusion

HI, I'm new to Kangaroo and trying to model something similar to a sushi mat: a set of linear elements woven together into a mat. Then that…

Started by Dave Johnson

5 Jun 14, 2023

Cushion problem

Hello, I'm trying to create simulation of an inflatable cushion. Model inflates the cushion with some pressure, then applies outside load o…

Started by Danijel Ivanusevic

3 Jun 14, 2023

Freeform tensegrity

Seeing the great work of Kosuke Nagata and Piotr Kluszczyński with tensegrity form-finding using Kangaroo, I decided to have a go at a free…

Started by Daniel Piker

4 Dec 13, 2022
Reply by Emi Watanabe

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service