Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (108)

← Back to Gismo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error about Gismo

Hi, I am really confused that my Gismo doesn't work all the time even if I followed all the instructions. I reinstalled the Rhino6, gismo…

Started by Elise

4 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Elise

Gismo + Ladybug + ENVI-met connection

What happens when a penguin and a ladybug work together? A ladyguin!! :) Ladybug developer Antonello Di Nunzio has recently released a set…

Started by djordje

24 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Antonello Di Nunzio

Runtime Error: Solution exception:global name 'utils' is not defined

Hello, I am attempting to run the 2d shapes component using the sample 3d buildings definiton you provided on github, but keep getting thi…

Started by Erick Vernon-Galindo

3 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by djordje

Library not registered

Hi all, I have installed all the required elements and was trying to run gismo, but unfortunately I get the following error: Runtime erro…

Started by Stephan Hollinger

9 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by djordje

removing terrain colors?

Hello everybody,Thank you for an incredible plugin, Djordje!Could you possibly tell me if there's any way of purging the Gismo color scale,…

Started by Sara

3 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Sara

Issues with Gizmo

Hello djordje, just been using Gizmo for the first time and find it to be good. However I have a couple of issues I hope you can help me wi…

Started by Alf

4 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by djordje

Gismo Install Problems

I have a student who is having problems getting Gismo to work.  We have followed the install instructions (installed correct version of Map…

Started by Darren Ockert

1 Jun 10, 2019
Reply by djordje

GISMO: OSM data failed to downloaded the information

Hi guys, I am trying to make the full environmental for a bridge but when I choose OSM shapes it told me that: 1. This component requires O…

Started by Patricia Iglesias

4 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by djordje

Adding support for areas north of 60 degrees latitude.

Hi there!  As a northling myself and mainly working on projects up north it would be fantastic to see support for areas north of 60 degree…

Started by Rói Heinason

6 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by djordje

Library not Registered (Tried steps in other discussions)

Hi everyone, I received the following error on Gismo_gismo: 1. Solution exception:Library not registered. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80028…

Started by Quek Wen Jia Marcus

4 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service