Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (108)

← Back to Gismo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can buildings that are too small be represented in 3d?

First of all, thank you for sharing this great program. But there is a question. Can buildings that are too small be represented in 3d? Sma…

Started by mikyoung kim

7 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by mikyoung kim

Error even with the example file. Everything seems to be normal

Hi there, I used gismo two years or so ago and everything worked well, I was planning to use it but I get an error even with the example fi…

Started by Leonardo Pate

10 Apr 28, 2020
Reply by djordje

Error of OSM shape

Hi Djordje, When I wanna make a mapping of Melbourne by using Gismo, I got this problem. I send you the screenshot and maybe it would be cl…

Started by zecong tan

18 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by djordje

Layering OSM data with downloaded SHP files

Hi again, Here's my other newbie question for Gismo: I'd like students to be able to produce comparative analysis in New York City and the…

Started by Josh Draper

1 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by djordje

Gismo _runit and _bakeit slowness - how to manage?

Hi, I'm brand new to Gismo. It's very exciting to be able to generate urban 3d models that once took days to create. I have a simple ques…

Started by Josh Draper

4 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by Josh Draper

Terrain Generator error

Hi, I have installed Gismo and all the prerequisite softwares yesterday - all seem to be functioning on Rhino 6. However when I tried to ge…

Started by Juliette V

3 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by djordje

Generate terrain error

Hi, thanks for this great plugin. I've used this successfully in the past, but the last few days I keep getting an error message when usin…

Started by Glen

5 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by djordje

Gismo running error

Hello I've encountered this problem but i'm not sure why gismo won't innitiate. I currently running the 4.9.4.2 version and i followed all…

Started by Johan Navarro

3 Feb 27, 2020
Reply by djordje

Google Maps - Satellite Visualization

Hi there! I'm quite new using gismo and and I'm really impressed about it. I start using gismo for a really simple task, I need real terr…

Started by anto

5 Jan 16, 2020
Reply by djordje

Building heights from lidar point cloud

So djordje just introduced me to the plugin earlier today, when I was asking for a solution to generate roofs in the McNeel forum. I think…

Started by Primož Brglez

9 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service