Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Geometry' (14)

← Back to Geometry Gym BIM
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ggIFCO error

I am generating ifc plates and try to add openings to them using Geoemtry gym and Grasshopper. However ggIFCO always returns an Invalid Cas…

Started by Lukas Fuhrimann

1 Jan 3, 2022
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

SAP2000

Here's a thread for questions and suggestions specific to the Geometry Gym addon to interact with SAP2000 Structural Analysis.  Note you ca…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

43 Jun 22, 2020
Reply by Gery

Oasys GSA

A discussion thread for posting questions and examples relating to Analysis model generation in Grasshoper to Oasys GSA. Wouter Brok raise…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

50 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Karamba to Robot missing component

Hi Jon, In a previous version of the ggrobottokaramba plugin you had provided a component that bakes the output of a Karamba model directly…

Started by Habiba Moubarak

8 May 28, 2018
Reply by Lasse Bøgel Jensen

Installing Geometry Gym Plugins

If you have problems installing, there is instructions outlined here: http://www.geometrygym.com/installing If you have problems, please e…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

133 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Grasshopper3d Geodesic Dome Structure Generator (GGDSG) Geometry Gym 02.05.12

Hi all, Here is my Grasshopper3d Geodesic Dome Structure Generator (GGDSG) With Geometry Gym .gh File.  

Started by Paul Goodship

9 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by 2DCube

Grasshopper for Mac now Supported

http://geometrygym.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/geometry-gym-addons-ghformac.html All feedback and suggestions welcome.

Started by Jon Mirtschin

0 Mar 31, 2016

Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis

A discussion thread for posting questions and examples relating to Analysis model generation in Grasshoper to Autodesk Robot Structural Ana…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

15 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Hairault

IFC (Industry Foundation Classes)

I do appreciate that there is a learning curve to generating IFC in Grasshopper, but once you get a grasp of it, the opportunities for gen…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

6 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Create IFC Wall from Brep

Is there a way to create an IFC Wall using a Brep as a representation and series of Breps to represent voids? I imagine it would be a simil…

Started by konrad k sobon

2 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by konrad k sobon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by