Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andy Payne's Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Arthur, It seems to work for me (see image below).  One thing that comes to mind…"

Andy Payne replied Apr 3, 2012 to XML Search error: input parameter P failed to collect data

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

"It wont work because the output of the Uno Write component is a string (separated by…"

Andy Payne replied Mar 15, 2012 to list item

4 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by ZAQI FATHIS

"Hmm... so, you're running Rh4 and got the same invocation error as above.  That's a…"

Andy Payne replied Feb 13, 2012 to The component video player don't work

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by kleerkoat

"Hi Guido, Yes, I do plan to implement many more sound features.  Importing a .wav fi…"

Andy Payne replied Feb 13, 2012 to Firefly 1.0065 Now Available (New Computer Vision and Audio Tools)

6 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Guido Maciocci

"Hi guys, Are you using Rhino 5?  This is a known bug (which I am working to correct)…"

Andy Payne replied Feb 13, 2012 to The component video player don't work

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by kleerkoat

"Hi Phillip, Thanks for attaching the image.  Since I can see that the port is open,…"

Andy Payne replied Jan 24, 2012 to problem while reading/writing

2 Apr 5, 2022
Reply by Jame jim

"Ha.  I just saw you posted your question over on the other forum too.  I'll post a l…"

Andy Payne replied Jan 20, 2012 to How to transfer Grasshopper definition into Arduino utilising firefly?

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Hardi Barznji

"Hi Northern Rock, Sorry for not responding sooner... For some reason I don't get not…"

Andy Payne replied Jan 20, 2012 to How to transfer Grasshopper definition into Arduino utilising firefly?

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Hardi Barznji

"No, you wont necessarily need to 'model' everything.  An Arduino doesn't really know…"

Andy Payne replied Jan 3, 2012 to How to transfer Grasshopper definition into Arduino utilising firefly?

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Hardi Barznji

"Hi, Welcome to the group!  If you're just getting started with Firefly, my suggestio…"

Andy Payne replied Jan 3, 2012 to How to transfer Grasshopper definition into Arduino utilising firefly?

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Hardi Barznji

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service