Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Studio Mode is pleased to announce the beta release of ModeTools, a specialized toolbar with custom components for Grasshopper. The first release consists of BakeMaterial and BakeColor components that allow properties of objects developed in Grasshopper to persist after baking. This release of ModeTools works with version 0.6.0043 and is a freely distributable package licensed under Creative Commons License. We welcome all feedback regarding ModeTools – please email us at info@studiomode.nu. Stay tuned for more custom Grasshopper components.

Download ModeTools_0.01 here.

Creative Commons License
ModeTools_0.01 by Studio Mode is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Views: 1887

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!

I can download the document, but when i try to unzip it i cannot. Somethings wrong with the file.

/Thomas
Thomas,

Thank you for the heads up. The link has been fixed.

Cheers,
Ronnie

I know this is an old post but the link doesn't seem to work anymore... please help

thanks

really useful!
i'm feeling a new era is starting with custom an shared .gha files..
This is great, thank you
cool tools!
where is the SDK to make custom components...? Can we have a common internet based libary for thsi future components ? this will be really cool
I would as well like to figure out more about making custom components from another IDE (visual studio)
How does one do that....? David, is there some sort of template that one can use in Visual Studio to get started?!

Hello,

Is there an update for the current grasshopper version?

Regards,

Robert

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service