Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Into to Grasshopper Webinar - feedback, recording, and files

For those of you that attended the sessions on December 8th and 9th, 2010...

How well did it work for you?

How was the video and audio quality?

What could we improve?

Here is a recording of the Webinar and the supporting files. (If you have a Mac, you will need the Windows Media Components for QuickTime.)

Thanks,

- Bob

Views: 1859

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bob,

I didn't get to see the webinar at the time but have since had a chance to review the recording.

I think the best thing that I can comment on is by using Mary to field the questions and not having David see them Live was a huge improvement on a previous "Whats new in Rhino 5" one I attended recently, where the presenter was so distracted by the text coming in that it impaired his ability to conduct a coherent line of thought at some stages during the webinar.

And I still learnt something new from this "Intro to GH" so it just goes to show....

what did you learn?

colour addition, it just never occurred to me.

Oh, ok.

I just skimmed the video but didn't see anything worthwhile for intermediate-advanced users. I thought maybe I missed something.

You sure you don't want to give a "Power Users" webinar?

You mean me as the instructor? with my horrible Spanish accent?

You're a native English speaker, you should offer yourself first :)

Looking forward to it.

I enjoyed it, I missed the first 20 minutes and had to leave because of work duties right when David was introducing the Building/Floor Plan stuff.

even though it was an Intro class, I still learned stuff and I've been using Hopper since you released it.  But I'm no where near as skilled as most users.

I really appreciate the fact that it was recorded and available for download.

Great job!  Like someone else said, "When is Grasshopper Hardcore Webinar coming?"  ;-)

i cant find the recording

i just download the recording but when i decompress the file it wont run, it says i need some codec

or file damaged also

Very helpful. Audio and video good. Looking forward to the next one. i.e. galapagos, catenary, exposure, occlusion..

Bob,

Wow, just plain old fashion Wow!  I am amazed, not only is your software great but you, the boss, the main guy, puts posts up and gives out your phone number.  Now that is what I call customer support.  I love it and you have got my business.

I am completely excited about grasshopper and I use rhino everyday.  good job and I hope you all the success in the world.

All the best

Bill

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service