Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi All,

there was a serious bug in the Image Sampler object which has been fixed. 0.8.0006 is now available for download and I've removed the 0.8.0005 installer.

Note: the installer for 0.8.0006 has the same name as 0.8.0005, so be careful if you still have the old one.

For a complete list of what's new since 0.8.0004, have a look at the 0.8.0005 announcement page.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 1320

Replies to This Discussion

As it turns out labels don't support this. I rewrote the text display from scratch and added mouse dragging. So if the path is too long to fit in the box, you can click and drag the file path left and right to see all of it.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Not sure if this one has been mentioned yet...  

With a default slider set-up if the range value is changed to "0" (I did this accidentally) it all comes crashing down...

I think range is Max - Min...

Surely, but then this shouldn't be a user specified field...

I'll fix it before the next release. I figured you might want to change the range instead of adjusting Max until the range is something you want it to be. If you change Range, then Max will update, if you change Max then Range will update.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Darnit I can't repeat it. No matter how I drag digits around of type in number I cannot make the Range be zero or min and max equal. I added fail safe methods to prevent just this, and I'm clearly missing a way in which it can be done.

Can you give me a detailed step-by-step?

Sorry,

David

I'm away from my desk but if I recall correctly all I did from the screenshot above was double-click to enter the range field, manually enter 0, and click OK (or accept value, whichever it is).

Will confirm when I can...

No! My kangaroo stopped working :( How can I revert to 8.0004?

No need to revert. The updated GH 0.8.0004 compatible version of Kangaroo is now downloadable from http://www.food4rhino.com/

:)

I just loaded new Rhino5 wip then loaded GH 8.0006 and got this error when I opened GH. See attached image.
Attachments:

I also get the same error when I open 8.0006 in Rhino 4.  Am I the only one getting this error or are others.  I tried reloading GH 8.0006 but same error continues to occur.

Thanks!

Stan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service