Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshopper 0.9.0056 C# Autocomplete problem in Rhino5 SR3

Hi all,

I recently upgraded my Grasshopper and Rhino software and I do not see autocomplete in my C# scripts anymore.

Example:

Adding a list of points to the component as a Script Variable, and when trying to get one through this syntax: "points[0]. " , the software is not popping up the class method list.

How can I fix that?

Thanks!

Miguel

Views: 1113

Replies to This Discussion

Same probleme here...  intellisense doesn't work at all, but the script work perfectly :)

Yes this is a serious problem,as it cuts your workflow speed by half. I asked David to also implment Lambda Syntax to have Intellisense.

http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/sdk-changes-and-new-featu...

I think the problem is what Grasshopper is using a third Party plugin QWhale Editor.NET , which regulary gets broken when switching the net version.

The other solution would be AvalonEdit which is based on Mono [and gets updated regulary], but when you have to work with WPF and not Windows.Forms, which would be possible as you can host a WPF within a Form.

Anyone hear an update on fixing autocomplete?

Sadly not yet at this time :(

You could work in visual studio and compile your own components... the intellisense works in VS, but it doesn't exactly solve the stated problem of intellisense working directly in the C# component.  Still, it may be an option.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service