Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Note: this used to be the 0.9.0009 download page, but two loading problems were fixed. Since these releases were within hours of each other I decided to not put up an entirely new release page.

An incremental release is available for download. It fixes several bugs reported in the 0.9.0005 & 0.9.0006 versions. To wit:

• Computer mice with smooth scrolling would not zoom well, this is fixed.
  • Previewable parameters with a lot of consecutive null items would crash, this is fixed.
  • Identical GHA files would collide during the loading process, this is handled.
  • GHA files with identical names would collide during the loading process, this is handled.
  • Solver Undo setting was not persistent, this is fixed.
  • Widget ZUI Zoom setting was not persistent, this is fixed.
  • Markov Widget Corner setting was not persistent, this is fixed.
  • Markov Widget Suggestion Count setting was not persistent, this is fixed.
  • Drag and Drop on Document and Template preview materials wasn't recorded, this is fixed.
  • AssignDataToParameter() COM-Access method was broken, this is fixed.
  • Geometry and Generic parameters with persistent data would not deserialize correctly, this is fixed.
  • Operator shortcuts via the Canvas popup instantiation menu no longer assigned data to the second parameter, this is fixed.
  • Cull Duplicates component did not always show the correct label upon deserialization, this is fixed.
  • Legacy VB/C# components would not correctly deserialize List access on input parameters, this is fixed.
  • Cloud Display component would still display old sprites on disconnect, this is fixed.
  • Minor changes to a document would trigger lengthy preview cache updates, slowing Grasshopper down. This is fixed.
  • Sphere 4Pt did not work correctly, this it fixed.
  • Failed data conversions in parameters would result in missing entries, this is fixed.
  • Text Tag components (2D & 3D) would not bake via the component menu, this is fixed.

There are also some new features:

• Added Jump object for quickly navigating across a Canvas (Params.Util dropdown).
  • Added Relative Differences component which is basically the inverse of Mass Addition (Math.Operators dropdown).
  • Added tooltip wiggle controls to the Preferences window, Interface section.
  • 'Draw Full Names' now also attempts to change the display of existing components, but only in the active document.
  • Drag+Dropping GHA, GHPY and GHUSER files onto the canvas now puts the original file into the bin.
  • Replaced Set Union component with a new one that has variable input parameters.
  • Replaced Set Intersection component with a new one that has variable input parameters.
  • Replaced And and Ternary And components with a single new one that has variable input parameters.
  • Replaced Or and Ternary Or components with a single new one that has variable input parameters.
  • Replaced Concatenate component with a new one that has variable input parameters.
  • Concatenate component now has a segment join option available via the component menu.
  • Added Digit options to the Transform Matrix Display object.
  • Integer parameters which represent options now have more informative context menus.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 3897

Replies to This Discussion

mhhh i was tempting to upgrade, but i think i will wait for a more stable release =)

Installing 0.9.0010 deleted all my 3rd party GH add-ons. Did I do something wrong installing it? Basically cleared my components folder. :(

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service