Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

An incremental release is available for download. It fixes 4 bugs in the 0.9.0005 release. To wit:

• Local data would not be read from files saved with earlier versions. This is fixed.
  • Bar Graphs had missing input grips, this is fixed.
  • Colour Swatched had missing output grips, this is fixed.
  • Cross Reference component would display an error if no inputs were connected, this is fixed.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 16807

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Igor,

you can set cluster default values, if you internalise the default data within the cluster before connecting it to a ClusterInput.  Is this what you mean?

Hi phillip,

thanks for reply(на английском я всегда краток...). As you sea at the picture with example of clusters default value it is  impossible internalise default data because an input all the same the empty...

Not sure, if I am getting this right. 

But to tell from what I see, you do not need the Gate.

Just connect the XY-Plane to the PlaneParam; internalise Data within the Param; delete XY-Plane; connect Param with ClusterInput. 

It will show empty now, but once you cluster it, the default will be set to XY-Plane.

Hope this is what you are after. 

Thanks, I wiil try it....

When I reference e.g. brep from rhino to geometry parameter component, making a copy of this component results with "null" reference.

Hi Mateusz, 

found and fixed, references will need to be applied again and again until you save a file with the next release though, 0.9.0005 and 0.9.0006 do not correctly write this data to the file.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Hi guys, thanks for replys....

This problem yet has no decision. As the Cluster Input is a real input that without real value on it cluster does not work irrespective of shifts of type of Internalise, etc. for internal components. Therefore it is necessary to appropriate to not used inputs any values.

Hello everyone, 

since I installed 0.9 GH freezes for about 1 second every time I add or change any component, no matter if it's connected to anything or if autosave is activated. What happened?

Hi Oliver,

is this in a brand new file or a file already containing a lot of components?

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Hi David!

I had the same problem, did u have the time to check out what the problem was?

hi there,

I'm trying to install the GH 0.9 (.0005) on rhino 5 (aug 27) but Rhino 5 failed to recognize it.  

I installed it by copying the entire "/grasshopper/" folder from rhino 4.  I found that the new  "/grasshopper/" folder only consists of 4 files (rhcommon_c.dll, rhcommon_c.pdb, rhinocommon.dll, rhinocommon.xml).  Did I copy the correct files?  Do I need to update rhino 5 to the sep5 version?

Thanks,

otto

a lot of great improvements - thanks again.

I am having an issue with the gradient component. When i double click to edit the color range, there are no options shown. If i click/hold on one of the slider dots, it will display the proper options, but on release they vanish - so, no way to edit the values or change the colors of the gradient. Any ideas?

Attachments:

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service