Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vector' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rotate panel(s) perpendicular to vector

Hi I created a façade build out of diagrid panels. So far this is working. :-) The building which I am creating is rotating towards the su…

Started by Maria-89

5 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

Export from GH to .pdf

Hi guys, I am trying to export geometry into a vector graphic, preferably .pdf. I have tried out the .svg composer which has a lot of advan…

Started by Ewa Kus

0 Feb 26, 2015

Move series of rectangles along vector that isn't X,Y,Z

How do I move a series of rectangles along a vector that isn't the standard X,Y, or Z unit? I have the vector set up and can plug it into t…

Started by Rebecca Waren

2 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Waren

Field componets definition.

I've made a definition that try to show some basic ways to use new field components present at GH 0.9.0005. For sure, it will not be useful…

Started by Ángel Linares

5 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by BC

Finding median vector + grouping with a rule

Hi everyone, Im doing a solar oriented geometry, that tries to maximize exposition. For explainability and simplicity i've only included 1…

Started by Afonso Portela

4 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Afonso Portela

Extracting mean vector from a collection of vectors

Hello, I need some help.  I'm trying to get a mean or average single vector from a collection of vectors from a single vertices.  Where i…

Started by Johnson Moc

5 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Johnson Moc

movement of an object in rhinospace as vector input for Python

Hey everyone, Is there any way in the middle of the script you can make it pause, giving an opportunity for a movement of an object in rhin…

Started by Matthew Leta

8 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Matthew Leta

Adjust Plane (PAdjust) functionality

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get my head around the transformation used by the Adjust Plane (PAdjust) component, which matches the plane to a…

Started by Pieter Segeren

4 May 25, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Help with ribbed surface!

Zaha Hadid Astana EXPO Hi everyone! I'm trying to build a ribbed surface like the building with the flag on it.I've attached a file w…

Started by Ra

0 May 5, 2014

align multiple planes to multiple direction vectors

Hi All, I hope one of you will be able to help. I am currently trying to create a number of interpolative curves to follow one overriding…

Started by Paul Thorpe

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Paul Thorpe

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by