Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'value' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need some help, generating exact number of points to fill a volume

I'm trying to match up the panel highlighted with the branch. So the panel highlighted is how many points that I need and trying to distrib…

Started by Jacob

0 Oct 10, 2013

numeric values in items

Hi there, is there a way of making a numeric list which goes something like this: 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 etc ??????? I'm having a bit of t…

Started by Andrew

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Extract the minimum value in each branch of a tree

Hello everyone How could I extract the minimum value from each branch of a tree as shown in the image below?  Thank you for any help! …

Started by Maria Valente

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Maria Valente

cannot get U and V values to endit lofted curve -open brep problem???

Hi I have made a lofted curve but when i change the u and v values nothing changes. I have tried a number of options such as sweeping inste…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

7 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Index (item index) not working the way I would guess it to...

Hi,   I would like to get some particular values form a list in this simplified example number 48. I tried to do so using the Index compone…

Started by Šimon Prokop

2 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Select true data from a list!!

I think it is easy what I want to do but I cannot solve it.   I have a data of points that are inside/outside a brep tested as TRUE (inside…

Started by Chichizola10

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Chichizola10

Range and addition

Hi there! I wonder if it is possible to make a range or a maxim value from an addition of several sliders. I mean, if I have 3 or 4 sliders…

Started by Chichizola10

7 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Chichizola10

e+ value - what it is ?

Hi, I'm caluculating area square meters in the complex structure. There's a lot of adds and multipications. Why the GH gives the calculatio…

Started by Adam Chałupski

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Adam Chałupski

moving points with an average value

hi everybody,this one is a hard one, i don't know how to do this: i divided a surface into subsurfaces (example: 12). for these subsurface…

Started by Boris Rüther

0 Jun 20, 2010

Switching List value inside the For_loop

Hi, does any one know how to switch the values between two list inside the for loop. As the simplified for-loop below. I want to switch the…

Started by Jian Huang

0 Nov 5, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service