Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'text' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kryptos

Please tell me how to place text on the surface http://jimsanborn.net/main.html#photo http://jimsanborn.net/hires/First.jpg

Started by Alex

5 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Alex

Formatting bug in scale transform

AB brought up a bug in the .ToString() method of Grasshopper.Kernel.Types.Transforms.Scale. ...see here for details...

Started by Hannes Löschke

0 Jan 1, 2013

Text Object ..

Does anybody knows if is possible on GH to create a script that convert one number from a slider to 3d text (not dot text) (like typical te…

Started by Santiago Martín Laguna

3 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

change text tag fonts

Hey guys! Is there any way, to control "text tag 3D" component's font output? I mean it would be nice to have a parameter that controls th…

Started by Jeliszej Korcsak

5 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jeliszej Korcsak

How do i get each alphabets out of a sentence??

Hello guys,    This might be a simple question. How do i get each alphabets out of a sentence? I have attached a screenshot. Plz check that…

Started by Navaneeth

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Navaneeth

galapagos crash

Hi ive been running heavy simulations on the galapagos, and they are starting to crash my computer ( my machine is a pretty new 8Gb RAM, i7…

Started by Guy Austern

0 Aug 28, 2012

copy text/scribble bug

Hi, I noticed a bug in GH when I copy a big amount (more than 100) of nodes from one definition to another. I placed a lot of scribble text…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

Requests: Interface Design, Visual Feedback, etc

Hey David -- It's been a while since I've made any requests, so I'm going to just stick to one topic here, which is primarily related to…

Started by Marc Syp

8 May 2, 2012
Reply by Lucas Epp

How to display a text or a variable on a panel with C#

I want to display some text or the value of a variable with a panel during the runtime of a script, just to check if my script is correct.…

Started by Alexander Lehr

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

txtLines tools refinement

Permalink Reply by gotjosh on September 30, 2011 at 1:03am Delete one more question:   I had been using a hack that tried to correct the…

Started by gotjosh

5 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service