Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sweep' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweep1 Rail with Roadlike Top style

Hello everybody,i have a short question. It is possible in GH (version 0.8.0004) to make a "Sweep1 Rail" with "Roadlike Top" style?It seems…

Started by U. Farwood

2 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Miracle Ma

Window frame and glass script

hiHello, Just started with Grasshopper so everything is new for me. I just want to make a script that I could create windows for houses…

Started by Sauli Sipila

8 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Sauli Sipila

Surface sweep along line/curves

Hi, I have posted this a a simple example for sweeping surfaces other than pipes, along a series of members. In this case the geometry is…

Started by Kenyon Graham

0 Dec 30, 2015

Closed Curve Sweep help needed

Hey guys, this is my 1st post ever, I always try my best to avoid re-asking the same questions, but I tried everything suggested here fro…

Started by Hakam husam

4 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Hakam husam

Sweeping closed curve

Hey guys, this is my 1st post ever, I always try my best to avoid re-asking the same questions, but I tried everything suggested here fro…

Started by Hakam husam

1 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by taz

Hexgrid lofting

Hi everyone, I have a question about Rhino/ Grasshopper, that I just could not figure out yet.  So, I am designing this hexagonal tower of…

Started by Nairam

1 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Nairam

Sorting / Selecting points on a diagrid

All, I am still working through the creation of a diagrid for a wood gridshell, and could use some of the collective wisdom of the discuss…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

15 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Sweeping

How to sweep these kind of multiple rails. I need to sweep this because I have to turn it to 2D drawing & 2D drawing wont translate all…

Started by MAR

3 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Sweep orientation problem

Hi, I'm new here and just a beginner using grasshopper so maybe that's why I can't figure out a solution from a problem that sounds simple…

Started by Pedro Henrique

2 May 8, 2015
Reply by Pedro Henrique

Sweep1 with multiple sections and rails

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a series of sweeps from a list of rails and a list of sections.  As i understand Sweep1 can only take 1…

Started by Adrian Au

2 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Tim Halvorson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service