Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'split' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple Surface Extrude

Hi!! Im working with a model based on repetition of tiny cubes. I want to extrude row of cubes to both sides. I did a surface split against…

Started by Sofia Dominguez

0 Aug 23, 2017

surface split running too slow, any other options?

Hey guys,  I'm studying GH about a month from now, and I've started to work on a frit glass pannel for a project, but I got a problem maki…

Started by Dionatan Bertelli

5 May 13, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Splitting curved surface at random(but a range) of lengths

Hi I would like to ask if anyone has any suggestions on how I can cut and divide a curved surface into different pieces with random distanc…

Started by Heidi

0 Apr 26, 2017

Cutting spheres into surface, pattern

Is there a more efficient way of doing this? I'm using an image sampler to plot spheres on a surface then using those spheres to cut into t…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 9, 2017

Cut surface using sphere

Trying to create a surface with spheres cut into it (see attached image). I was able to split the spheres using a surface so that I have my…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 8, 2017

split/divide curve at specific points

Hi! I am trying to split a curve into different curve segments by specific points. I know how to divide a curve into segments, but not with…

Started by Maria-89

15 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by PaulS

Split a list under a single path into several paths

Hi guys! I have a list under path {0}. Is it possible to deconstruct the list so that each value gets its own path {0},{1},... etc. Hope th…

Started by Lasse Kildemoes

2 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Lasse Kildemoes

triangulate surface unequally

Hello Community, I am working on my thesis project and I want to transform a surface into triangles of different size. I successfully creat…

Started by Georg Kirbis

11 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

how to intigrate a set of curves into a mesh

hey friends, i have projected a set of curves onto a mesh. how can i make them now bekome one with the mesh, so that the curves and the m…

Started by maxie schneider

3 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by chimenemene

"Shatter" a curve and cut extra segments

Hello all! I have tu cut off all the extra segments, keeping the curve laying on the surface. Hope somebody out there has a suggestion :)   

Started by Francesca Burchi

7 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Francesca Burchi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service