Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'space' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problem to define objects while using kangaroo

hey, Im still new to kangaroo and trying to explore guys im trying to use kangaroo vortex and trail it within a given space...im just not s…

Started by kishan parikh

0 Oct 24, 2014

Optimizied Assembly for grid shell frame Structure

Hey Buddies! I'm about to do sth for optimizing grid shell design fabrication. Actually I wanna have moving toward a same-length frames fro…

Started by Mahdi Soheyli Fard

0 Aug 2, 2014

【Work in China】Cairo Planning is hiring!

Cairo International Planning is looking for two Parametric designer with grasshopper to join its team. Here is the job details, please subm…

Started by natali lam

0 Jun 29, 2014

Voronoi customization with attraction points

Dear all. I was wondering if it is possible to find a way how a voronoi diagram generated from a series of points can be customized as if c…

Started by Matthew Tanti

2 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Matthew Tanti

Dynamic Space Planning Experiment

Hello all, I am attempting to create a definition that takes potential room dimensions from Excel, creates boxes from the dimensions, and…

Started by Drew Brooks

0 Jan 22, 2014

U&V Division on an irregular surface

I'm trying to divide up an irregular surface, but I'm having trouble getting it to work. It seems to fail at the IsoTrim component.  Any i…

Started by David Robertson

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Space Frame

Dear All, I have to make a space frame, around a cylinder surface. I have a problem with lines between centers and edge points. I need to…

Started by Ifigenia Lambrou

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Ifigenia Lambrou

Distribution of areas in specific space

Is there a way to arrange shapes efficiently withing a bigger shape? Something similar to the packrat (http://www.volatileprototypes.com/pr

Started by Lukas Bobotis

0 Oct 2, 2012

change surface to space truss or paneles ,, please help me!!

can anyone change my shape to space truss ?? please help me :((( i want some advices

Started by sina p

0 Nov 29, 2011

Voronoi Volume/Space

does anyone have any idea about how to create such a space?What i'm gonna try is to create minimum two surfaces and in between these surfac…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

4 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by