Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solar' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

gECO Responsive Surface Openings

After some long trial and error, I got this to work. I saw someone else had done it but didn't post anything on how to do it. I frequently…

Started by ThreePointSquare

14 May 28, 2015
Reply by bura2323

surface panel perpendicular to point

Hi! I want to create a surface which is divided with panels. So far thats working. Now i made lines between a point and the middle of the p…

Started by Henk

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Robert Narracci

point attractor to surface

Hello, I am working on a facade following an attractor point (the sun). I want that the points on the surface follow the attractor point.…

Started by Henk

0 Mar 6, 2014

divided surface following a point

Hi everyone, My question is, how can you divide a loftsurface and let these points follow another point (like the sun) I am trying to crea…

Started by Henk

1 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Henk

problem rotating tower floors

Hi! I am trying to create a tower which is solar responsive. Now i have created a parametric tower with floors which rotate amongst a cent…

Started by Henk_88

2 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Henk_88

Solar azimuth charts

Has anyone worked with solar azimuth/elevation in Grasshopper? I'm just looking to calculate a vector representing the angle of the sun, wi…

Started by Chris Wilkins

7 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Will

Rotating solar panels

Hello, I'm trying to develop a solar panels that will move together with the sun path, and my current problem is how to stop a panel when i…

Started by Pawel Gorski

5 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Pawel Gorski

Controlling surface openings using an attractor point

Hey there! I have (with help) been developing a script of which I can apply openings to a surface... I am now trying to change these openin…

Started by megan sadler

8 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

Longest GH definition to produce a single line?

This is my first post, so greetings GH folk.  What follows is pretty involved, so I’m not sure the chances that anyone will be interested e…

Started by Derek Kaplan

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Derek Kaplan

Solar response problem

Hi all,I'll try to explain my problem from the general to the specific. I'm attempting to show a how a topography changes in relation to t…

Started by Tom Gibbons

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Tom Gibbons

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service