Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'scripting' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting with C#

Hello, surfing the web I have found lots of tutorials and examples about scripting in VB.Net, but I find the language pretty unfriendly...C…

Started by Matteo Cominetti

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Matteo Cominetti

cranked line problem..with a bit of pythagoras' theorem !

Hi everybody  i have a bit of a geometric problem that is related to a sculpture that im working on, i ve worked out the solution involves…

Started by louis gadd

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by louis gadd

Output Line to start and end coordinates

All, Just wondering if any one has any experience with this?  I'm interacting with a home grown FEA piece of software and need to provide X…

Started by Andrew Lyon

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Get item from scripted data tree?

I am trying to script a data tree of integers.  Within a loop, I would like to use an item I assigned to a previous branch in a new one. I…

Started by Guy Snover

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Guy Snover

Open Nurbs Objects Documentation- Help!

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find some information on the different Open Nurbs objects and their various properties and methods.…

Started by Ben Fortunato

6 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

editing source on multiple copies of a scripting component

Is there any way to edit the source of one scripting component, and apply the changes to other copies of that component easily? If not this…

Started by Andy Edwards

1 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Surface Fillets GH

Hi, Does anyone have any information on ways to script in surface fillets? Particularly is it possible to do in the C# script button in GH…

Started by Travis McCarra

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Rajaa Issa

noobie

Hello all! So as the title suggests, I am a total newbie. I have been using Rhino for a number of years now, and am looking to get more fr…

Started by edward ward

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by edward ward

two basic (probably stupid!) questions on scripting...

hi everyone, i've just started scripting a little bit... i have two questions: - is it possible to weld the vertices of a mesh through a VB…

Started by Vittorio Menna

6 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Vittorio Menna

speeding up calculation of huge sets of points or lines

hi all hope somebody has an ides to that topic.... maybe david when he is back from his urgent needed holidays or Rajaa ?? we want to opt…

Started by to]

7 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service