Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'scripting' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tutorial link

I always see a lot of people on here asking for learning resources so I've taken it on myself and hopefully you all find the rest of site h…

Started by Andy VanMater

0 Jun 3, 2013

C# Script-component and 'Memory load *.GHA assemblies...'

Dear all, I am currently trying to use Grasshoppers C# Script-component to access and work with classes provided by the assembly 'karamba.g…

Started by Clemens Preisinger

2 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Clemens Preisinger

Why am I not getting points with the C# DivideByLength method?

Hi guys,   With the C# code below (and attached) I get the following output. How could I get actual points?   private void RunScript(List…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

how to make grasshopper component of a definition

i want to make a definition of geco analysis into a grasshopper component ....can anyone help me 

Started by saurabh jha

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by saurabh jha

Online resource for learning from, sharing and referencing scripts and models

I would like to share with the community a resource that I have been working on for just under a year, that may be of interest to some of y…

Started by Gwyll

0 Feb 6, 2012

live external input

Hallo, Any chance we can have a sort of live-input feature in grasshopper? maybe a "refresh every n milliseconds" feature on a scripting c…

Started by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Perpendicular Spacing Question

Hi All, I am having a recurring problem that I need help with.   I am trying to set up connections between these two curves that have a m…

Started by Joseph Brennan

4 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Joseph Brennan

Scripting and expressions

how do I get 100 points to show at once without copying the expression 100 times?  I'm not sure if its a scripting answer or what.  Thanks!!

Started by Caitlin

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

Loop component ?

Hi David ! And best wishes for 2010. Speaking of wishes... :) Will it be possible to add a "Loop" component that could redefine input varia…

Started by Olivier Suire

5 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Geometry creation from Sound Analysis

Hi! I've been trying to figure out the best way to create new geometry on GH based on music analysis. I've read about importing Text files…

Started by Emilio de la Puente

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Santiago Diaz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service