Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sampler' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Image sampler question

Does anyone know how to create an undulating surface from the 'texture' of an image? I'm aiming to capture the height variations from the w…

Started by CCM68

12 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Eliminating items from list IMAGE SAMPLER

If anyone can help. I am trying to eliminate certain items in the list and I know it is simple but cant get it right. I have a list of cent…

Started by Emir Salkic

5 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Emir Salkic

IMAGE SAMPLER - COLOUR VALUES?

Hi all, I currently have a basic image sampler script, the original image is a coloured Australian note and I want to know if its possible…

Started by Emily Aqui

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Image sampler square grid

Hi guys, might be a really simple question but I was wondering if I had a square grid, how can I change the height of each of the squares w…

Started by Jay

5 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Affect grid spacing. Can I use an image sample? or do I have to use a different method?

Hi there, Is it possible to affect the horizontal spacing of a grid? If so, how? It is for brick wall I've been working on, I have attache…

Started by Marc

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Marc

Image sampler - getting my image to fit correctly

Hi There, First of all, apologies for this as i feel its a real basic question but I just can't work it out. I want to apply the black an…

Started by Marc

3 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Marc

How to use image to select panels

Hi, I have an plan image of the free form panels which I highlighted in green. I want to use this image to select the equivalent panels in…

Started by Homar

10 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Image sample-choose radius

Hi all, I reach the point where i desperately need your help... (I am new on grasshopper so my action are not as optimize as they could be.…

Started by hellodelu

24 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Image Sampler Issues

Hi Grasshopper community, I have two issues with the image sampler that I need some help on. It's quite a simple definition, and hopefully…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Gui Talarico

image sampler from a evolutive forms

I'm looking to make an image from a progressive closed curve, I know how « image sampler » works, I can't generate my form and evolve accor…

Started by senequier

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Joe Allberry

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by