Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rotation' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unifying planes' normals

so i have those few planes and i need to rotate them enough to get their local Z-axes "normal" facing the same direction. whats the fastes…

Started by Tareq Hassan

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by David Stasiuk

A Grasshopper Orrery - how to divide a circle repeatedly at a given angle?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use grasshopper as an 'orrery,' or a mechanical reproduction of the movements of the planets, specifically beca…

Started by Benjamin

0 May 17, 2012

Rotation based on paraboloid geometry

Hi guys, I am trying to rotate a set of geometry according to a mathematical sequence of a paraaboloid. At the moment I have a set of seri…

Started by Natasa

0 May 3, 2012

parametric brick wall rotation of brick as per sun movement

hey guys i was playing with bricks dis morning came up with dis wall i hope dis may help you in some way please review it so dat v can dev…

Started by Amrit Narkar

0 Jan 29, 2012

Brick wall rotation through attractor points

Hi guys, I'm having some trouble patterning a brick wall with an attractor point. I tried doing this after watching a video on Design Refo…

Started by Red Hong

29 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Shida

trying to rotate all lines of a listline

hi everybody: i´m starting with the c# componnents, and a part of a bigger script didn´t run, and dont know why, here is the part that is…

Started by jorge sainz de aja

3 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Garcia del Castillo

Louver's rotation through attractor

I'm (new, hi!) trying to rotate a series of louvers depending on the distance between them and 1 point. While I somehow managed to make one…

Started by Ignacio España

3 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Isak Bergwall

Centroids and Rotation

Hi Guys,   Basically I have a diagrid panel system that I'm trying to get to rotate based on a distance reading from an infrared sensor. So…

Started by Hunter Ruthrauff

4 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Hunter Ruthrauff

Reflection / Rotation Issue

Hey All, I am trying to create a definition that gives me a plane that is perpendicular to the angle of the sun reflecting off the xy plane…

Started by Joseph Brennan

2 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Joseph Brennan

Problem with transformation combination component with 0 degree rotations

I have found a problem when combining transformations and I way wondering if anyone has seen this or has any suggestions.   I am unfolding…

Started by Walter Zesk

0 Apr 29, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service