Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rotation' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexagon on Surface orientation

Hi, How can I force to align the hexagons to point all up in the UV plane? The surface is not flat and lofted in the YZ plan.

Started by MArio

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by MArio

Perpendicular evolution of objects along a curve

Hello to all of you, I want to know if it is possible to do this kind of thing, like the image. I will like to copy objects perpendicular…

Started by senequier

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by senequier

Rotation Error on grid pattern with attractor curve

Hi, I've been working on this GH script for a week searching other discussions for insight with no luck.  I wanted a random rotational pat…

Started by Alejandro Biguria

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Biguria

How do you randomize rotation on custom grid???

Hi all, I'm trying to randomize the rotation pattern on a custom shaped grid that responds to an attractor curve. ScreenHunter_07%20Apr.%…

Started by Alejandro Biguria

0 Apr 8, 2015

Creating Imperfect Array Using GH

What I want is an imperfect array that shows my objects not in an exact position of a rectangular array, while each having a slight random…

Started by brúmand

6 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by brúmand

Perp Frame Rotation

Hi,  I'm trying to create a parametric model where a rectangle at a given point on a line (point on curve component highlighted in the def…

Started by Tom Jelley

2 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Tom Jelley

Align planes

Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea how to convert the concept "Minimize serial rotation" (indeed, the discription of the Align Planes co…

Started by Pieter Segeren

13 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Gradual rotation with attractor point

Hi, I would like to rotate a rectangle on his own center following an attractor point. Does somebody know how to do this? I've been follow…

Started by Erick

5 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Joris

[Solved] 2 different axis rotation on one object

i am 2 week old grasshopper user. i want to rotate triangular surface (or solid) in two different axis synchronised. I made that 2 kind of…

Started by Oytun Gür

2 May 11, 2014
Reply by Oytun Gür

Rotating objects to Attractor points problem

Hello, I'm fairly new to Rhino and Grasshopper I have been having problems with getting my basic model on grid points to rotate and spin to…

Started by Mack S

0 May 1, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service