Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rhino' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fonts are too large on Grasshopper components

Hi all, I'm having a display issue with Grasshopper, when I work on my company workstation laptop. I'm not sure whether this issue comes w…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

2 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Complex Object link to planar surface, is it possible?

Hello everyone,  my grasshopper skill is still little rough, and I started thinking about a problem that i'm hoping someone may help me ou…

Started by islam farag

0 Feb 24, 2017

moving a list of points ( list generated in python )

Hello. what my current problem(s) is all due to lists I generate in python. if I divide for instance inside python a curve into equal segm…

Started by Hakam husam

0 Feb 19, 2017

Grasshopper Split like split function in Rhino

Hi How can I split a Brep in grasshopper the same way as the split function works in Rhino? (get the parts between the cutting planes inst…

Started by Bas Goris

11 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Bas Goris

How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

So I need to change this to create evenly sized squares on any surface and then be able to change the amount of squares with a slider. The…

Started by Aiden Kashi

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Is it possible to have a plane surface that display a figure it is going through?

Hey guys I was wondering if it is possible to have a surface that can show the object it is cutting? For instance if you have a cone or a…

Started by Lasse Kildemoes

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How can I change this GH file to orient all of the squares upward?

The original surface has a certain wireframe and so the little squares curve with the curves of the wireframe. I am basically trying to mak…

Started by Aiden Kashi

5 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

Single symmetrical Surface Through Half Sections And Rails

Hello! I would like to obtain a symmetrical single surface with seamless junction in the middle from the blue cross sections and green rail…

Started by Laurent B

0 Feb 6, 2017

Type Hint Issue

Dear gh joda, I'm new to ghpython and have a hard time to wrap my head around a type hint issue I was experiencing. Attached a script in t…

Started by Patrick Bedarf

12 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Exporting Rhino Model to Revit

hello guys, i have a rhino panel and i needed to export it in to revit as a family. so i can modify and input the parameters for the family…

Started by Mohamed Abdul Shakoor

0 Dec 25, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service