Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'render' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[shameless selfpromo] VRay is coming

Just to let everybody know who might be interested... First tests of the VRay Edition of Scarab is looking promising so far.

Started by Hannes Löschke

3 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Rendering Animation without Slider?

Hi all! I've been trying to export a model that can be rendered in Rhino as an animation, or at least just an animation straight from Gras…

Started by Jonathan Jones

6 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Jones

Animation Rendering - Penguin Options

Hi, My topic is not 100% about GH, but maybe you can help.. I have an animation in GH and it is connected to a C# component I've found at…

Started by Peter Varo

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Bake with Attributes Compatibility

All, Are there any "bake with attributes"-like plugins out there that are compatible with GH9?  Giulio's plug-in doesn't seem to be update…

Started by Mike Warshaw

2 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Mike Warshaw

Maxwell for Grasshopper [Scarab Beta 0.1]

Okay guys... calling out to all the maxwell users. This is the very first Beta so I am not even sure, this will work. So I'm glad for any…

25 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Poll for next release of Scarab (for Maxwell Render)

I'm thinking of the how to move on with the priorities for the next release. Originally I planned multi-layer materials for 0.3. Looks like…

13 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Fred Becquelin

Centipede + Vray

Quick Centipede question: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to render the frames from Centipede using Vray (instead of screen captur…

Started by Brendan Shea

0 Jan 13, 2012

bake_render_problem_triangle_surface

Hey Guys, I have a problem with baking and rendering afterwards. The preview shows it correctly but if I render it, the holes are partly fi…

Started by Sebastian L.

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by RWNB

Rendering problem

Hey guys   Im having problems trying to render something, first of all because there are many many lines so I believe I can´t render lines,…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

Export Mesh Colors to Max?

Hi All,   I want to take a mesh that has color attributed and import it into Max for rendering.  Is there anyway to do this? If I can't br…

Started by Joseph Brennan

11 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Martin Dembski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by