Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about curve centre and dispatch points

Hello, I am new to grasshopper and I am encoutering a problem when playing with this geometry that I created from a series of curves. I wa…

Started by Winnie

3 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Winnie

Problem with file

Hi! Im having a problem with this file. When I bake the thing the Rhino file gets really heavy and it is impossible to work with. Even if I…

Started by Michelle Dabul

0 Feb 2, 2016

"organic louvers"

I'm trying to produce a grasshopper definition that yields something similar to the attached "Example" image.  I have it working rather nic…

Started by Matt Bianco-Splann

5 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

ladybug interior analysis

Hi my friend Im Mojde I have one question in ladybug I want to do interior analysis and I do a little problem. I dont know that I can defin…

Started by mojde

0 Jan 18, 2016

Clamplength problem with SPC command

Hi! I'm trying to replicate the object that you can see in the picture i've used triangular meshes and the command Scp to apply force whe…

Started by Hugo

0 Jan 14, 2016

Data Tree Issue - Probably simple but I cannot get it

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me why what i am trying to do isn't working.... I am trying to connect the adjacent points within…

Started by Kenneth Allan

4 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by phillip

questions.. shortest list ... differential calculus... upload file problem.. ect..

1. I cant use sortest list in this file, is it removed: ? https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjbkfc9gyo0tb3e/sk%C3%A5l.gh 2. Is't possible to use…

Started by Thomas Perkov

10 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by TJ

spiral staircase

Hi. I have a problem. I'm trying to create a spiral staircase. The height is a fixed number (2,55m), the number of steps can change. - defi…

Started by Dony

0 Sep 25, 2015

Waffle structure roof problem

Hello. I designed the shape of the roof (1,2), which I want to show using the waffle structure(3). I'm at a point in which I would like to…

Started by Grzegorz Baliński

14 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Waffle structure roof problem

Hello. I designed the shape of the roof, which I want to show using the waffle structure. I'm at a point in which I would like to decompo…

Started by Grzegorz Baliński

0 Jun 17, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service