Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'preview' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Centipede + Vray

Quick Centipede question: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to render the frames from Centipede using Vray (instead of screen captur…

Started by Brendan Shea

0 Jan 13, 2012

Preview and data value override between components

Hi, I have problem with preview override between my two same components. When I change value in Slider1 then component2 changes preview and…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Lukáš Kurilla

baking and exporting gradient colored lines

hi guys!! i have successfuly baked colored surfaces with giulio's script and rendered colored circles in rhino. however, i would also like…

Started by Adelina

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Preview wish

David, is it already possible to assign a key to the overall (not component) gh preview?  If not, I'd like to request one.  I'm not sure if…

Started by greg bethel

0 Jul 22, 2011

"Selection Only" preview mode to show hidden components

Hi   The "Selection Only" preview mode is fine but I often have to unhide a number of component so that I can use this mode to show the wor…

Started by Frane Zilic

0 Apr 21, 2011

Geometry preview

Hi All     Is there anyway to change the quality of the preview geometry? This surface is a simple loft and when baked it is perfect, bu…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by kristoffer josefsson

preview issues when using vmware

I recently installed grasshopper and rhino on a new iMac and I am running windows 7 through vmware... has anyone had issues with points in…

Started by Alex Fritz

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jinge Chai

opening a heavy definition

Hello, Consider I have saved a definition with parameters that are requiring a lot of calculation. Is there a way to open this definition…

Started by Olivier Pasquet

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

Drawing a Cylinder Using VB

Hi, I am trying to explore the VB part of grasshopper. I am reading a set of data from excel, drawing the lines via VB and then wanting to…

Started by kermin chok

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

Grasshopper Preview

Hi there I am starting to learn grasshopper and have noticed that with certain surfaces the preview becomes very jagged as if the mesh prop…

Started by SGreen

0 Jun 26, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service