Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'preview' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Draw wireframe preview with Meshes

is it possible to activate the wireframe preview for meshes too? I think it would be more efficient and sometime also more clear than only…

Started by sylvester

3 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Custom Rhino.Geometry.TextDot

I was wondering if anybody could point me to a sample where the display behavior in the rhino view-port of e.g. Rhino.Geometry.TextDot was…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

9 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Setting the preview colours (C#)

Hi there, I'm struggling with this problem for a while now, so I thought i'd see whether someone could help me. What I'm trying to do is se…

Started by Joost Lauppe

11 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Points display is shifted if "Preview Point Flavour" not set to "Cross"

I am using GH 0.9.0056 When I switch the "preview point flavor" from 'cross' to 'point' or 'dot' the points shift. The points shown here S…

Started by h

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

**SOLVED** Rhino Preview Scale Issues

Hi, I have a fairly large model in millimeters. When using GH, the preview for things like planes, and intersections between elements are…

Started by Nick

0 May 31, 2013

preview switches to wireframe

If you hide all RH objects, and activate a Groundplane, GH switches to wireframe. (All Geometry is above it though.)

Started by phillip

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by phillip

Gh Thumbnails for the Binary?

I wonder, if there would be a way to create a thumbnail of the currently in Rhino previewed objects to represent the GH-Binary? Just like t…

Started by phillip

0 Nov 21, 2012

Preview

Would it be possible to assign a list of points to an output parameter without having the preview? I know I could make a string, but I woul…

Started by OwnWindow

11 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by OwnWindow

Hiding pretransformed geometry a.k.a. I have two objects instead of one

1. You obtained 2 spheres/objects and you want to hide one of them (the earlier one).         2. When you select one component, y…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 May 18, 2012

Layers in GH

Hi David, I have noticed that Layers in GH could help certain workflows. For example, I am working with multiple overlapping developeable…

Started by Gregory Epps

0 Apr 6, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service