Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'preview' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feature: Color preview directly?

Hi all. Could it be an idea to color the geometry preview of each component by setting a color value on the component directly? See attac…

Started by Ejnar Brendsdal

2 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Ortler Mark

Preview objects in list consecutively

Hi, This sounds like it should be a simple thing but I may be an idiot but I can't figure out a method to do this with ideally keystrokes.…

Started by Rupert Todd

2 May 31, 2016
Reply by Rupert Todd

Custom Preview

Hi! I am using the custom preview component to color the faces of a mesh.  The preview shows some reflection.  I can achieve a more matte…

Started by mia

2 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by mia

Using GH_PreviewUtil Class in GH SDK

Hi Everyone, I am trying to draw a preview of a brep within a GH Python component. I was hoping that by creating an instance of the GH_Pre…

Started by Anton Szilasi

2 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Anton Szilasi

Drawing preview text and using the colors of the shadeMaterial_Selected and Not selected

I have a C# component which creates text and I want it to draw a preview of this text in Rhino before it is baked. How can I code this so…

Started by Anton Szilasi

0 Jul 24, 2015

Custom display - grasshopper c# vs Visual studio

Hi everyone,  I have lately been working on Mouse Interactive tool at work, and I have made it work with a c# component, so now I want to…

Started by Jens Pedersen

12 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Jens Pedersen

Trouble Displaying Meshes and Breps at the Same Time

Hello Wonderful Developers of Grasshopper! I have noticed a peculiarity in the display output in the Rhino scene when there are both meshes…

Started by Chris Mackey

7 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

Preview On/Off for clusters not working (as expected)

So I have to get back to clusters once again and their many shortcomings (although still better than having no hierarchy at all). I have n…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

Custom preview different side of one surface. Seems impossible

Hello everyone?  I am just wondering if its possible to custom preview 2 different colour on 2 side of one surface. Which simply means a s…

Started by Amaraa

0 Nov 27, 2014

Opacity of preview color in C# component

I'm having trouble with setting the color of a Brep in my C# component. The command FromArgb() takes four arguments which represents alpha,…

Started by Benjamin

18 May 21, 2014
Reply by trevor.patt

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service