Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'plugin' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Firefly only showing limited toolbar - How to get other tools?

I just installed the latest version of Firefly for Rhino 5.0, however I am only getting what I believe to be a limited toolbar having seen…

Started by Peter White

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Peter White

Collaboration in Grasshopper

Hi all, Here at Flux we've noticed that there is an increasing desire to develop collaborative modes of working in Grasshopper, as a num…

Started by flux.io

0 Jun 11, 2014

RHI installer for GH only plugins?

Hi, I am quite confused about the best practice for installers. I have a gha, a dll and a folder with a bunch of files that I bundled in a…

Started by Tim

5 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Brian Gillespie

Grasshopper and Kinect

Hi all! Before all the explanation, thanks to all of you that try to help me :) . Now... Time to work... I have an important problem for…

Started by Kevin Calvo

3 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Kevin Calvo

ELK!

Wanted to give  a heads up to the people who were interested in this video posted by Timothy Logan Elk - Brief from Timothy Logan on Vime…

Started by Luis Fraguada

14 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Christina Kontou

Grasshopper Template in Visual studio fo Rhino 5

I am trying to test my first grasshopper plugin based on tutorial in grasshopper SDK help. I have VS 2010(not express) , I installed the gr…

Started by Kaveh Allahdin

0 Aug 16, 2013

Grasshopper + rhino plugin + Sql-listener -> what's the correct C# design pattern?

Hi all, We're writing a rhino-plugin to open/run/close a .ghx files in an open instance of rhino/grasshopper. I would like the plugin to ge…

Started by Elco

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Elco

Solar calculation plugin

Hi. For a project I am working on I needed a way to calculate the amount of sun hitting a point on a building throughout a day. With this…

Started by Eirik K

7 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Accessing Rhinocommon DisplayPipeline methods from another function

Dear Members. This is my first post. I am not entirely familiar with this portal. All I know is that is a really cool place with a lot of r…

Started by Andrey Guskov

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

How to assign a File path to a parameter (using AssignDataToParameter) in a Rhino VB.NET plugin ?

Help ! Please could you tell me how to assign a File path to a parameter (using AssignDataToParameter) in a Rhino VB.NET plugin ?   And how…

Started by Johnluc

9 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service