Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'planar' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

overlapping planer curve, how can i rebuild to one curve

hi there mighty hoppers i have curves, planar curves. which are sometimes overlapping, due to the intersection of plane and Brep. my brep i…

Started by AJ

4 May 25, 2016
Reply by AJ

Need help with non planar region splitting

Hi all, first off, I am new to GH and have been trying to learn via these discussions and forums and tutorials but haven't been able to fin…

Started by Nicholas Silagy

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Silagy

planar hexagonal panel on a parabolic surface

hello, im trying to create planar hexagon panels on a parabolic dome, so far i was unable to make it happen  i've attached the last GH defi…

Started by niv koren

6 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Mary D

Creating Slits in non-planar surfaces

Hi All! I´m trying to create slits on non planar surfaces and currently stuck with the RSlits component. Is there any way to create slits…

Started by Bruno Fenzl

0 Dec 5, 2015

planar voronoi cells out of non planar surface

hello there, i am looking for a way to generate a connected and closed surface out of single planar voronoi cells!  what i did so far is…

Started by Markus

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Marko Fuček

surface/mesh from multiple closed curves

Hello guys, i need some help in with generating an  surface with multiple closed planar curves in different height. I want to make one surf…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

ptPanelGridQuads in GH?

Hello All, is there an equivalent in GH to Rhino's ptPanelGridQuads command? Perhaps I have missed it, but I can't find it.  I am trying to…

Started by Michael Ramage

19 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

planar facets on complicated surfaces

Hello everyone, I want to create planar facets on a surface. I have used a definition with kangaroo which planarizes the projected poly-li…

Started by Nicky Nicolaou

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Damon

building extrusion on terrain with planar cap

Hi, I wish to extrude a few buildings on an undulating terrain (seen in blue) by projecting them onto the brep surface of the terrain. The…

Started by Tania Kaushal

5 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Planar remeshing

Hi everyone. I have been spending some time on grasshopper trying to create a rock shaped object. All the faces have to be planar with mini…

Started by Sohail Masoudi

6 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Ramboll Computational Design

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by