Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

shifting number

Is there an easy way to shift the path address in a list yet keep the same number of branches and in the same order. I find myself needing…

Started by Stan Carroll

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Stan Carroll

Path Mapper help needed:Split Surface with 14 surfaces and 70 curves

Here's a screenshot with a description of what i would like to achieve! 

Started by Guido Maciocci

11 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

horizontal woolly paths help

I am a new user of grasshopper and kangaroo and I just started "playing" with the woolly paths. I saw already some great examples of how th…

Started by Di Manolis

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by taz

CNC Fiber Path with Curve Attractor

Hi Everyone,   If you look at the image below you'll see that the vase in plan is more or less a triangle. Ultimatey the goal is to lay hem…

Started by Hunter Ruthrauff

0 Apr 14, 2011

String to path conversion

As always I am missing some secret magic something somewhere, I have been trying to recreate khabazi's jaquard weave in grasshopper, and ev…

Started by anchel

3 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by anchel

Data Structure Woes

Having some problems trying to get the data structure of a series of trees to behave the way i want it to. Quick rundown, im creating a num…

Started by Kyle Blackwell

2 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Kyle Blackwell

Efficiency

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a simple (I think) problem. Background: I have a few points within a rec…

Started by Adam Laskowitz

0 Dec 1, 2010

Using Dijkstra algorithm

I looking for a way in rhino to find the shortest path between two points in a city through the streets.This is Dijkstra algorithm ,designe…

Started by Mani Khosrovani

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

How to do this trick?

Hi all,I  am facing a problem I cant handle myself now. I have a data tree in gh, the structure look like this: You must have found that  a…

Started by Alpha222

7 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

Get DataTree of an object

Hi all!I want to get the datatree of an inputted object in a vb component. How can I do that?Thanks

Started by Benoit Mallet

4 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service