Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use of Special Characters in Construct Path Component For Masking

It would be nice to be able to use special characters in the Construct Path component, mostly for purposes of masking. I had initially tri…

Started by Brian Ringley

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Path mapper : first attempt at grasping it

Well... it failed. I have a list of paths that I split before the file extension. Now I want to get a list with only item "0" which is the…

Started by Olivier Suire

6 May 13, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

C# data tree in Visual Studio 2013 Express

HEllo all, I am trying to work my way around trees in Visual Studio Express 2013 (C#). I have this to work in the C# component within Gra…

Started by HO

4 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by HO

diffusion-limited-aggregation, minimum path, growth

I am trying to edit this script it so it will go towards an attractor (eg: food source) and as it grows the older parts die off to leave th…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

5 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by h

How to add a tree at the very end of another tree

Hey I want to add a tree with 32 branches (7:3) and N=8 at the end of another tree with the same structure. The final tree that I looking…

Started by Kibito Tato

6 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Kibito Tato

using relative paths to load a specific gh file

Hi,I recently succeeded in customizing a toolbar button to have it import a drawing to the canvas, open Grasshopper, and finally - with som…

Started by LetoLab

7 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by LetoLab

Polyline along radial path

Hello, I have a polyline component that writes text as polylines, at the moment its displaying the polyline text in a straight line along…

Started by Nader Naim

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Nader Naim

Help With Automating line connections between an expandable number of tree branches

Hi, I have made a script that distributes points along curves at a varying density such that i can connect lines in between points on diff…

Started by Kenneth Allan

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth Allan

Urban path / itinerary

Hello, it's been a few day that i'm desperatly looking for a way to represent on a urban map some path. I have differents starting point a…

Started by Tiffany Attali

7 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Attali

Extrusion height based on color in a gradient, shadows casting on curved surfaces.

Please help. I used a sun path definition to cast sunlight onto the geometry, where the most intense light is a shade of red that fades fr…

Started by Micah Schneider

0 Apr 10, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service