Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'parameter' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What exactly is the parameter of a curve?

For the longest time, I'd assumed that the curve parameter was a range from a value of 0 to the curve length. However when I tried to evalu…

Started by Daniel Christev

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Panel Rotation whit image sampler or atraactors boths cant

Hello, I'm trying to make a brick wall with parameter turn, I tried to copy and make changes by atrractor, but I'm new and I can not repeat…

Started by David Werkalec

2 May 16, 2016
Reply by David Werkalec

Help! Who knows this Parameter?

hi, im trying to improve my grasshopper skills by recreating and undestanding definitions of higher skilled users. i ve stumbeld recently o…

Started by _clemens

6 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by _clemens

Divide Curve Negative Parameter t Values

Hi, I am struggling with a definition because, when dividing closed curves by number, I get negative t values. Please see the yellow panel…

Started by Jack Sawbridge

3 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Jack Sawbridge

Running Integer Values with Octopus

Hi guys! Does anyone know how to 'force' Octopus to run only slider integer values? For example, I have an integer slider between 0.1 and…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

0 Jun 24, 2015

Metaballs Help!!!! Output parameter chunk is missing!

Hi, i have this script but i cant use it, it says: Grasshopper Event Log This document contains the messages that were recorded during t…

Started by Jose

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jose

Default Input for Geometry / Generic Parameter

Hi all,   For custom components is there a way to specify a default value for the Geometry or Generic Parameters, just as in the boolean pa…

Started by Yannis

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Marc Syp

SHATTER curves from both ends

Hello Hello,  I am working on creating node joints for a sculpture, and I thought I had the definition for generating the nodes all figure…

Started by Bradley Bowers

18 May 12, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Output "t" from a Point

I have a colección  of points in a curve, and i need to get the "t parameter" of each one to put in a domain.  It's possible? 

Started by ricardo andres vivanco escobar

1 May 3, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Automatically/Dynamically listing new variable input parameters in GHPython component

Forgive my foray into the depths of GH programming, I'm a little lost: I'm trying to enable a python component to automatically read newly…

Started by Daniel Fink

1 May 1, 2015
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by