Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'paneling' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paneling Tools - Curtain Wall/Matching Surfaces/Hell

Hi there, I'm trying to create an accurate curtain wall system, and had some success earlier with simple surfaces and not accounting for fl…

Started by Ashley Hastings

0 Jan 28, 2017

POLYSURFACE PANELING

How to subdivide a poly surface keeping the same dimension of the triangle/square everywhere ? And once I achieved this goal how can I star…

Started by Alessio

0 Oct 21, 2016

Paneling a complex mesh?

Hello everyone! I am currently trying to understand how a mesh works in rhino, and I need to panel this mesh into 2 x 1 m without having to…

Started by Sergio Roa

0 Oct 19, 2016

Attraction Point Responsive Module

hello, all this is my first post I would appreciate your help! I have only found tutorials for a 2D surface attraction variation so that's…

Started by Dimitrios Zoulis

3 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Dimitrios Zoulis

snap (align) to grid

Hello !! I have a collection of 2d points and I would like to snap (align) them to a pre-defined grid. I want to kind of "resample" points…

Started by Olivier Pasquet

7 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by sxsrobin0822

PT 3D morph list

Hi there,  I am a beginner in gh and I am trying to create some sort of poles/geometry between two surface to allow different zone of dens…

Started by za

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by za

Determine Outside/Inside to Flip Normals

Problem: I have gh surfaces with different normal directions (see image below). I would like to somehow determine what's inside or outside…

Started by Justin

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Folding surface/facade with consistent width of panel/surface?

Hi, I worked with grasshopper a lot a couple years ago and am just now coming back to it and having trouble getting my head in the right mi…

Started by Elizabeth Austin

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Austin

Non-parallel grid on Surface

Hi all, I'm fairly new to Grasshopper and am hitting a road block on a project. This will be very simple for most of you. I have a curved…

Started by Kyle Beck

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Kyle Beck

Increase rows and columns of grid on surface

Hi guys, Thanks in advance. I'm a grasshopper novice who took an Intro to Grasshopper course with Andres Gonzales earlier this month. I am…

Started by Nate T

0 Mar 21, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service