Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'panel' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panel Fade Into Facade

Hey everyone, I'm having some trouble getting my facade to work like I want it to. I'll try not to over-explain and I'm sure someone has d…

Started by Patrick Beseda

1 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Jürgen Denifle

Renaming Indices and/or Paths

I am creating a small algorithm that applies user defined transformations to points that have been assigned letters using a tag3D component…

Started by Nick

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Nick

update from 0.9.0014 to 0.9.0056 changes valuelist and font settings in panel

Hi, I just noticed strange results in my defintion because after updating to 56 all used valuelist settings are lost. GH shows that by movi…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Jul 2, 2013

Component panels error

I have been using GH 0.9.0014 on Rhino 4 for a while. Today when I open GH, I found that the layout of component panels has changed. I coul…

Started by Wan-Yu Liu

0 May 28, 2013

paneltool porting to grasshopper

Hi all. I am experimenting grasshopper these days. I try to model sunshade on curve surface like esplanade theater in Singapore pic below…

Started by Ren Wei

15 May 10, 2013
Reply by BOR-MIN CHANG

how to panel a component onto a parametric model and make it responsive to a parameter?

Hi I have made a parametric component where I utilised using vectors I then have made a simple surface with uv values I am trying to pane…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

4 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Sarah Shuttleworth

Placing a Panel or an other "Primitive"-Component

Hi to all, I know how to place a normal component by the InstantiateNewObject() Method, but I don't get it how to call a Panel or an other…

Started by Alexander Greil

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

VB.NET forms *or* Return of the Remote Panel

Hi Everybody! Like most of you, I miss Remote Control Panel - well actually I haven't tried it, but need something very similar. So I was…

Started by castroecosta

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by castroecosta

Parametric Quad Panelization via tile subdivision

I was wondering if anyone had any insight into the following problem. We are working on a retaining wall for the back landscape of a large…

Started by Ben Fortunato

0 Nov 2, 2012

Facade panel associated with building mass/floor plates

Currently working on a project to optimize / analyze a facade panel by architect Marcel Breuer with DIVA.  I have made the panel and all of…

Started by John Ivanoff

0 Oct 30, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service