Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'optimization' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

linear optimization solver

Hi, I am working on a customized formfinding component, using vb.net. I will have to deal with matrix operations (linear algebra), and line…

Started by Guillaume Niel

16 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Alexander Ken

Network Correlation Visualization (or optimizing distances between nodes)

Hi, I'm trying to create a nicer version of this plot: Link The underlying data is basically a correlation matrix where each relationship…

Started by Tal G

7 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by maryam ma

Galapagos+daylight analysis

Hello everybody, I'm trying to use Galapagos in order to achieve a desired value of the daylight factor in an existing room modifying the r…

Started by Chiara Faoro

1 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by prutha khasare

Octopus HELP! can not open the main window

Hi, I have just downloaded Octopus 0.3.4, however, I am not able to open the main window of Octopus. No matter how many times I tried to do…

Started by LI YANTING

4 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by LI YANTING

Daylight analysis with Galapagos+Honeybee+Ladybug

Hello everybody, I'm a engineering student and I'm working on my final thesis. I'm trying to optimize a building model using galapagos and…

Started by Chiara Faoro

0 Nov 3, 2017

Galapagos to optimize site location

Hi everyone,  Im currently trying to use Galapagos to optimize my site location for an architectural project. I have 8 different parameter…

Started by Marco De Gama

1 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Rooms Optimization

Hi everybody, I got a problem trying do develop a Room Optimization system. I'm at the beginning of the script and i'm trying to move diffe…

Started by Phil

14 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Optimizing

Hello! Help me please. I tried to write a script according to the tutorial, but he deceived me. It seems that all the nodes are placed in t…

Started by Liza Pasichnyk

0 Jun 20, 2017

Gridshell => Grasshopper + Kangaroo optimization, Voronoi meshing sometimes fail [Master thesis]

Hello everybody, Firstly, Im quite novice with grashopper and kangaroo so please be easy on me :) I would like to kindly ask you for a he…

Started by Daniel

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Daniel

Facade Optimisation

Hello, I am working on a research project with the goal of developing a façade optimization tool which focuses on designing shading devices…

Started by Ramprasath

0 Feb 25, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service