Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curve on surface

I have a problem (I'm still a beginner) I have a surface on which I would like to make an offset on the surface of a curve so that it exten…

Started by Luciano

7 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Luciano

Projecting Curves onto Multiple Surfaces

Hello All, I'm looking for some help with projecting curves onto multiple surfaces. 1) I would like to first be able to project the curve…

Started by Andrew Potter

2 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Matt Hutchinson

How to Match Multiple Branches to Specific Branches?

I have two lists. List A has points in this order {0;0},{0;1},{0;2},{1;0},{1;1},{1;2},{2;0},{2;1} List B has surfaces in this order {0}{1…

Started by JS

5 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Arend

Circle Packing on a Surface with Set Diameter

Hello Grasshopper community! The image below, demonstrates Grasshopper's ability to circle pack on a surface. I am making this post to see…

Started by Alex Morpurgo

0 Apr 1, 2014

OffsetOnSurface Method << how to use ?

Hi all ~ I wanna create that shape which is pointed at by the red arrow. To do that, I need to use "OffsetOnSurface Method'. Cuz, as you…

Started by Digit

6 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Digit

ORIENT PATTERN ON CURVED SURFACE

Hello to everybody, I need to create a small shading facade that runs in front of an existing historic building. I'd like to use a pattern…

Started by Andrea Mosca

0 Feb 2, 2014

circle packing on a rounded cube

Hi, I created a pattern of circles in grasshopper and mapped it on a rounded cube. Each circle is placed in a different angle and some of…

Started by Bidibadi

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Ahmed Menem

unexpected data structure from "project on brep"

Rhino 5 SR5 GH 0.9.0066 hi, I noticed that the output of "project on brep" is always grafted although I flatened the input. Did I missed s…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

2 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

Loft

I am trying to loft those two curves. I would like to make a surface around that simple sphere to create a single surface. My idea was to c…

Started by Marc Johnson

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

changing point coordinates with height change

hola everyone i am trying to move points on a grid in the y direction and relative to each other as their height grows in the z direction…

Started by marziah zad

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service