Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kangaroo 2, OnCurve or MagnetSnap? Or...

Hello there, I am attempting to use Kangaroo to test / manipulate an array of Hypars (Hyperbolic Paraboloids). Obviously for multiple input…

Started by Simon

2 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Simon

divide curve does not work precisely

How can I draw a polyline with segments of the exact same lenght and with points in an input curve?I've already tried with curve division a…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

Help applying a mesh color to my surface

I am working on creating a skin for my project.  I have run a solar study on the surfaces of the building.  From that I have a mesh.  I am…

Started by Derek

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Charles R. Cupples

Voronoi on Curved Surface

Hi Friends,  I am trying to create voronoi geometry on Curved surface. I am trying this since last 2 days and tried many options. I am ve…

Started by Rachit Trivedi

5 May 10, 2015
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Curves cutting an spherical surface and join their centers on surface

I'm trying to do this. A nonplanar surface trimmed by closed curves on it and then join their area centers by the shortest curve (on surfa…

Started by Sergio @_TMA_

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Sergio @_TMA_

Connecting Points Along Curved Surface

Hello, I'm trying to connect the points shown on the ellipsoid surface with 2pt segments to create a more faceted surface instead of with c…

Started by oneonth3run

9 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by oneonth3run

Trouble setting the Values - Planar Honeycombs via lunchbox and Kangaroo

Dearest Communitiy  The definition worked I´ve been following the tutorial on think parametric and finished this definition here. It worke…

Started by Florian von Wey-Lübeck

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Daniel H

planar facets on complicated surfaces

Hello everyone, I want to create planar facets on a surface. I have used a definition with kangaroo which planarizes the projected poly-li…

Started by Nicky Nicolaou

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Damon

Surface (or Rect) in surface

Hi all,  Maybe already answered but unfortunately cannot find it. I am trying to create a GH definition where I want to connect a surface…

Started by Anastasios Kokkos

1 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Bird's nest on a surface

Hello all, This may be a ridiculously long and convoluted definition (and question), but what I'm trying to create is a bird's nest struct…

Started by Aaron Porterfield

2 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Aaron Porterfield

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service