Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'mapper' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bezier MATH mapper.

grasshopper provides the default graph mapper, it works pretty good but I once wanted to attach it to the Galapagos component however, this…

Started by Mohamed Elkady

1 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Leon Fernandez

Respecting/Matching branch and paths from newly created geometry

Hello, can anybody point me in the right direction for this problem. I'm using the Curve Intersection component, the output is doubling th…

Started by Si

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Si

Path mapper : first attempt at grasping it

Well... it failed. I have a list of paths that I split before the file extension. Now I want to get a list with only item "0" which is the…

Started by Olivier Suire

6 May 13, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Image mapper Output restrictions

Hello Everyone. I need some help with the output of the image mapper. I Have been able to generate a set of data from the image mapper func…

Started by Yee Ann, Tan

4 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Yee Ann, Tan

Graph mapper bug

That's not really a bug, but very inconvenient...  If you select a parabolic graph, and move those 2 control points exactly one above anot…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

3 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Wish and example: graph mapper with control points

I missed several times that the graph mapper have a type of curve with several control points. It would be nice to have this option for fut…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

1 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Path Mapper

Hi, i have been trying "revolve tower" tutorial by giz05mo and it works well in my grasshopper. this is the tutorial link https://www.yout

Started by Fariz Badi Uzzaman

0 Jun 18, 2014

Help With Automating line connections between an expandable number of tree branches

Hi, I have made a script that distributes points along curves at a varying density such that i can connect lines in between points on diff…

Started by Kenneth Allan

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth Allan

multiple curves division with graph mapper / and other stuff

Hi guys, this is my first post and i am a little stuck. The final result of my project should be that on a half of elipsoid (180 degrees) i…

Started by Octav L

0 May 22, 2014

Help with ribbed surface!

Zaha Hadid Astana EXPO Hi everyone! I'm trying to build a ribbed surface like the building with the flag on it.I've attached a file w…

Started by Ra

0 May 5, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service