Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'loft' (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lofts with points

From what I know, grasshopper does not allow to make a loft beetween a point and a curve. (Rhino does). Is this option coming in the near…

Started by Diego

13 May 13, 2017
Reply by NaamaGal

Diagrid Tower Lofting problem

I'm trying to create a diagrid structure for a tower design similar to the Hearst Tower in New York, except that I'm working on a faceted t…

Started by Chan Joshua Tig Hay

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Panelling From Point lists

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could help me with producing two separate panelled surfaces/breps from these point lists. I've done it b…

Started by Laurens

6 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Laurens

extrude a grid between two surfaces

Guys,  I am trying to extrude a grid between two surfaces, I tried to loft but for some reason i can't get it done on a straight line, they…

Started by Daniel Phillip

8 Mar 20, 2017

Zaha Stair - How to create an alternating set of lists to define profile curves for a stair case detail

Hello, I have set up points on a stair case and I would like to use a list to single out 6 points on each stair to create an interpolated…

Started by Martin

2 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Martin

Panel from loft

Hi All, Not too sure how to describe this but I was looking for a way to turn a series of curves I've lofted into a surface made up of fa…

Started by Laurens

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Lofting and grafting problem

Hello everyone,  I'm following a proposed exercise from Arturo Tedeschi's AAD, it's in the 'advanced data management' chapter at page 226.…

Started by A CP

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by A CP

Creating Pleats in Grasshopper + Generating Geometry from surface

Hi all, For this project I am trying to recreate a pleated paper form. I have written the definition of my "pleats" and would now like to r…

Started by rosie dob

0 Feb 20, 2017

Problems with Flipped Curves in multiple Lofts

Hello: Currently trying to build up this definition to basically create bulbous surfaces out of existing outlines. The definition isn't fi…

Started by Nicolle H

9 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Is it possible to have closed loft?

Hi all! I have been working on my little project, in which I am composing a frame system. I have been trying to loft my curved frame but i…

Started by Natalia

2 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Natalia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service