Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lists' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cull items along a domain?

I'm blanking on an efficient method for culling specific items from a list with reference to intervals within a domain ... for example, in…

Started by Nick Bruscia

5 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Nick Bruscia

Merge Streams without Merging Lists???

I have a feeling I'm missing something very simple, but basically what I am trying to do is merge 3 data trees containing lists of points w…

Started by Matt Schmid

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Schmid

Galapagos to find shortest path

Hey all,I am trying to use galapagos to adjust the integer inputs of items to create lines who's length falls within a certain range. It se…

Started by Nels Long

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Nels Long

capture this data stream ?

see attached image, I am trying to understand how to get the data from the second panel through a list or cull command.after the explode I…

Started by marcello

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

List within a list

Hello all, Ive tried to explain the issue at hand with these images, and have also attached the ghx and 3dm file to help.  Basically i ne…

Started by Brian Muthaliff

4 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

dividing a list

Hello all, I have a question regarding tree structures and how to possibly divide lists:Attached is a definition that I am working on.  The…

Started by Kurt Marsh

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Marsh

Using the Grasshopper Tree Class Methods-Documentation???

I was wondering if anyone had information on using Grasshopper's tree class. There doesn't seem to any documentation, but maybe I don't kno…

Started by Ben Fortunato

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by trevor.patt

splitting lists at different points

ladies and gents. i need some serious help here. i have a 5 sets of listed points (all 0 to 30). i need to split these lists, but each at a…

Started by Wojciech Hydzik

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Wojciech Hydzik

Lists to Single-Line Strings

Does anybody have an elegant solution for converting a 39 paths of 26 items into 39 paths of comma-separated, single-line strings of 26 ite…

Started by Patrick Delorey

0 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Patrick Delorey

Subdividing an interval for color gradient

I have a list of 3250 values ranging from 87.7 to 90.8 from calculating angles between vectors. I would like to take this interval and spli…

Started by Sameer Kumar

2 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service